Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles:
- Changing classes, changing preferences: how social class mobility affects economic preferences. In West European Politics (2019)
- Evaluations of the Quality of the Representative Channel and Unequal Participation. In Comparative European Politics. Volume 16, (2018). With Enrique Hernández
- Diffuse Support for the European Union: Spillover Effects of the Politicization of the European Integration Process at the Domestic Level. In Journal of European Public Policy. Volume 24(8), (2017). With Hanspeter Kriesi and Besir Ceka
- The Corrosive Effect of Corruption on Trust in Politicians: Evidence from a Natural Experiment. In Research & Politics (2017). With Enrique Hernández.
- The Political Consequences of Corruption Scandals: Main Findings and Challenges. in: Tumber, H., and S. Waisbord. (Eds.) (2019), The Routledge Companion to Media and Scandal. Routledge. With Sofia Breitenstein and Enrique Hernández
Work in progress:
- Class voting in post-industrial economies: A comparative and longitudinal approach [Book Project]
- New working class and the structuring role of the partisan supply
- Political Fiascoes and the Evaluation of Politicians: Quasi-experimental evidence (with Enrique Hernández)
ERC Welfarepriorities research project. Member of the Research Team. PI: Silja Häuserman [Project Website]
- Education as the (not so) great equalizer: new evidence based on a parental fixed effects analysis for Spain European University Working Papers SPS 2017/6. (With Fabrizio Bernardi).
- School Size Policies: a Literature Review. OECD Education Working Paper No. 106 (2014).